Thursday, December 22, 2011

What should I do, need some advice!

Okay so basically I work with this girl and wow.. I like her so damn much it's rediculus! Pretty much everything about her is amazing, but with a girl like that, there is always a boyfriend. She says things to me like "you remind me of my boyfriend in a lot of ways" or "if you had his face I would just jump all over you!" Things like that, and yeah.. Well basically I pretty much like her alot now, but not sure what to do. She says she has tried to break up with her boyfriend but he goes like suicidal on her, or like today she was going to break up but he said something to her and she was like awww I can't break up with him.. Well they are getting a apartment in like a month and I know after that I will have 0 chance, now I am NOT wanting to make her cheat, but I just want her to not be with him? Lol, any advice would be great.

0 comments:

Post a Comment