Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Friends plz tell me whether you have really come out of a break up from a relation which was 21/2 yrs +?

I was in this relation for 2 1/2 yrs and now she is gone and i spoke to her 10 times but she is adamant in her decision,she says she is feelin for what she have done to me but she doesnt want to marry me because of her mother..and the break was first because of me who was more possesive of her and had fight.. I got a feelin tht she wud never come back but sometime i think she would come when she thinks about our love..i donno wht to do? i was crazy and i loved her so much which i m afraid whether i could give do for someone else? i cud nt take her out of my heart and mind.. its been 1 and half mnts and she never gave a call.. Guys /gals who had a unconditional love for a long term and broke up - did u come out of this completely and how long did tht take for u.. i m feelin miserable and tempted to call her everyday.. and those who broke did u marry someone else and have a peaceful life.. i m afraid whether i could love someone else like this... please advice me????

0 comments:

Post a Comment